Saturday, December 17, 2005

a little rain...

A long, long time ago, in a valley far, far away, we gathered for Thanksgiving.

And I've got the pictures to prove it. Quite a few of them as it turns out. Most of which I never posted here, because--well--we've been busy.

Hasn't everyone?

Yeah.

So, tonight, while channel surfing (I told you we were busy), I'm going to post them all.

Ironically enough, we're surfing on the TBS wave right now, which is showing "You've Got Mail," which is bad, but not nearly bad as "The Fifth Element," which we stopped on for a minute. That had lots of shooting. This has lots of talking.

And it has odd ties to us, and all the emailing that Wifey and I did while she was traveling.

But, anyway, back to Yosemite...the next day (after the last post, about the redwoods) we went out to see Yosemite Falls. As you can see, the view was a bit obscured by the clouds and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment