Friday, February 17, 2006

Sunset in Everett, WA

No, we didn't head west this weekend. This is from another on the road report from Brother #2. He's been to see Sisters #1 and #2 as well as to visit with a cousin, her husband, and their dogs, who look even more mellow than Barky. Yeah. It is hard to believe, but it appears to be true.

I'm not sure why I'm moblogging for my bro, but perhaps I'm instinctively preparing myself to live vicariously through family and friends who aren't conducting sleep deprivation experiments directed by a two-foot-long, drooling, poop machine.

Don't get me wrong. I already love our baby, and I'm sure that I'll only love it more when it's out here with us, but it will be a drooling poop machine. A cute one, but still...anyway, enjoy the vicarious scenery wtih us.

No comments:

Post a Comment