Friday, April 14, 2006

Famous last words

"Either that wallpaper goes or I do."
Those were reportedly Oscar Wilde's last words, and he might have been speaking of our kitchen.

Don't fear for our health, however. Not only is the wallpaper going but also the wall is going, to open the kitchen into the living room.

Yesterday, Connie got all the cabinets off the walls and out the door, except the one holding the sink. She's being very nice about trying to inconvenience us as little as possible.

We're fine with pretty much however she wants to do things...so long as that wallpaper goes.

2 comments:

  1. You're remodeling your kitchen?? Oh my gosh, that is SO AWESOME. I can't wait to see how it turns out! I've wanted to demolish my whole kitchen too but it's SO expensive. And who knows how long I'll end up living there...The next person can do it! (Although I'm wondering if I should ever move in with Boyfriend as I do love my condo a great deal.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you won't be moving out and abandoning us in the building. Boyfriend will love living there. Remind him how close he'll be to Barky, how he can borrow him anytime he wants--and even sometimes when he probably doesn't want him. . .just kidding.

    Sort of.

    Those pictures you have of Barky with BF show our dog out to be the shameless attention mooch that he is.

    Shameless little mutt.

    ReplyDelete