Monday, April 24, 2006

Photocasting? Not so much.

So, I tried the whole iPhoto "we're creating a new word for what people are already doing" thing called photocasting. There were some glitches with it, like that you can't change the titles of the images, can't add captions, can't. . .well. . .do much with it except convert a group of photos into an RSS feed.

As of tonight, I can't even do that, so I just scrapped the photocast, since it was more of a pain than a service. All apologies if you were subscribed to it, just waiting for the next exciting photo of, like, the 220 outlet for our dryer or something. I'll still keep the more interesting ones coming right here on the blog, for your convenience.

I know, I know, I'm just give, give, give. Not "why?" but "how much?" Ain't I grand?

You know who else is grand? Barky. Yeah, he's been a champ through this whole kitchen remodel, pregnancy, floor installation before that, then there was the move. . .well. . .let's just say that he's been a champ since we've had him. We weren't sure if he was hip to the whole pregnancy thing, but then we caught him. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment