Sunday, November 04, 2007

Earworm from Hell

Updated: I changed the title back to "Earworm from Hell," my original title, which Blogger somehow switched to "Bradstein Household," which is not nearly as clever and besides...GAH! One more screwup like this, and I'm aking for a full refund from Blogger.

Unlike real artists, I don't have a Synclavier to create music, but we have filled the computer music gap between us and the Mothers with toys for 3B like his Fridge DJ. Unfortunately, unlike an album from Zappa, Vai, and company, the Fridge DJ doesn't play Jazz from Hell, but rather this Earworm from Hell, which, because I love you so much, I'm sharing with you.

The good news about the Fridge DJ is that 3B loves it, dancing around to the music, and that there are plenty of options, so we can get infected by a different earworm every day for weeks on end. See, now you have something to look forward to from this blog.

Subscribe to the Bradstein feed--Vorsprung durch Technik!

Better by design
Or get new posts via email . . . Enter your email address:

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:27 AM

    OK so one of our dogs loves your video of the fridge DJ. We may have to get one. We will record the dog dancing if you record 3B dancin, better yet lets see Dad dancin.

    TCB on a hip shakin time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are digging pretty deep for only the fourth day of NaMoBloPo. I can hardly wait for the rest of the month. Novelists at least fill the empty space and time with words. Not that I am far ahead of you with my stills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Devil himself must work for Leapfrog.

    Is it just me, or did the little digital dancing figure look like MC Hammer?

    (Who, as Wikipedia tells me, now lives in lovely Tracy, California, and officiated at both Corey Feldman's and Vince Neil's weddings. Stranger than fiction.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try some Tom Waits on the kid. Not the slow ballads but the jaunty cantakerous rhythms--3B likes dancing; he might as well dance to something educational.

    ReplyDelete