Sunday, April 12, 2009

Get a free widget, help defeat cancer

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so much to my ride. Your generosity is overwhelming and inspiring.

My preparations continue--I've been riding my trainer every morning, and I'm planning to start riding to work this week. That will increase my daily riding time by 200%, and put me well on the way to being prepared to ride 50 miles in one day.

To help promote my ride, I created a Facebook group that many of you have already joined. If you would like to help me spread the word further, I've also created a widget that you can place on your blog. You can see it in the upper-left of my blog.

To place this widget in your blog, click the Get Widget button below (160 x 160 pixels). Please let me know if you need it in another size or have any questions or problems with it. And thanks again to everyone for your support.



Subscribe to the Bradstein feed--Vorsprung durch Technik!

No comments:

Post a Comment