Friday, April 10, 2009

I was wrong about women

It's not the first time, and it's surely not the last time, but I was wrong.

It turns out that a new professional soccer league for women is starting up in the U.S. and it will include Marta, the best female player in the world.

OK, the other thing I was wrong about this week was telling Anastasiya at Pupatella, who's expecting a baby next month, that I had never seen Mama in as much pain as when she was in labor. Before you break your fingers speed typing a comment to me about my stupidity, let me tell you that Anastasiya already pointed out the error of my ways.

Subscribe to the Bradstein feed--Vorsprung durch Technik!

3 comments:

  1. I am surprised she had not heard it before from all her female customers. It was not the men, but the women who had all the good stories to tell me back then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amama: Can I still have the Nutella and strawberries?

    CAGirl: Good point. That was the case with Mama too. She actually started avoiding mothers.

    ReplyDelete