Friday, April 24, 2009

I would ride 500 miles

But they'll only let me do 50. Even so, with your help, that's enough to change a life. I still need to raise about $500 to reach my goal.

And think of the benefits you get from giving...the knowledge that you helped a cancer patient in their fight, the knowledge that you helped honor the memories of anyone you've lost to cancer, and the knowledge that your contribution compels me to ride my bike for 50 miles ("Dance, mailman! Dance!").

Does it get any better than that?

It does...if you join the rest of my six loyal readers like

...and support my ride.




Subscribe to the Bradstein feed--Vorsprung durch Technik!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you forgot your favorite sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just re-read that post and I have no idea what you're talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your first roommate. I am not your favorite sister, or does my sister have it all wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you re-read the post? Plus ca change, and all that...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just messing with you--isn't that what little brothers are for?--I had left her out, but updated the post after you pointed that out.

    Thanks for catching that.

    ReplyDelete