Friday, May 01, 2009

Like a virgin, again

I'm not quite sure what to say about the announcement from Virgin America that they will now serve absinthe.

Given that they also have wifi on many flights, including my upcoming flight to California, I suppose what I should say is that you've been warned. I have to admit that I'm a bit sad that they'll be serving it in mixed drinks, so I'll miss the slotted spoon and water bottle ritual, but I suppose I'll survive that deprivation.

I would explain my history with absinthe in Barcelona with Mama, but our children might someday read this blog. Besides, if Virgin is willing to provide street performers, schooners of beer as long as my leg and an endless supply of tapas, everything should be fine.

As best I can recall.

Subscribe to the Bradstein feed--Vorsprung durch Technik!

No comments:

Post a Comment