Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy birthday to a pain in the ass: me

It's naptime here in the Bradstein Household, so I should be in bed now, curled up with Mama, not curled up here on the couch, roasting my chestnuts under an open laptop. But I'm cranky right now, not at all in the mood for rest or comfort.

In fact, I believe that I'm downright ornery. Cantankerous. A real pain in the ass.

...oh hell, I don't feel like going through all of this again. Go read it where I first wrote it, over here.



Subscribe to the Bradstein feed--Vorsprung durch Technik!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like today is a better day. Celebrate in a couple of weeks with the rest of the family when you are all better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I wish you a happy birthday on Facebook? I can't remember. I haven't been too on top of things, what with the lovely working vacation nicely bookended by stomach flus.

    So, if I didn't, Happy Birthday, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAGirl: How about I wait until late August to celebrate with the whole family?

    AMama: Who knows if you did or didn't? If you did, it slipped by in one of my fever dreams. If you didn't, in a cold sweat, I dreamed that you did.

    ReplyDelete