Sunday, August 23, 2009

Put your money where your mouth is

I've created a petition for all of you who are opposed to government run healthcare programs. I encourage you to put your money where your mouth is and sign it.

After you sign it, post a comment here linking to images of documentation proving that you've actually taken the action you promise to. If you don't provide the documentation within three months of signing the petition, I'll remove your signature from the petition.

I also encourage you to share this with your elected representatives who have been vociferous in their opposition to government run health care. I welcome them to sign it and provide documentation that they have fulfilled their vow, including opting out of their employer health care program.

Sign the petition now
.

Subscribe to the Bradstein feed--Vorsprung durch Technik!

No comments:

Post a Comment