Thursday, November 05, 2009

Bouncing around the room

If you're wondering why I don't write more in the evenings, or haven't gotten back to your email about that thing, or why I consider riding my bike nine miles to work one of the easiest parts of my day, here's your answer...(note that I didn't add any music, so you could hear 3B's joke, but if you want some music, I suggest that at the same time you play the video below, you also start this video)



Subscribe to the Bradstein feed--Vorsprung durch Technik!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know how you guys make the videos without busting out laughing at just how cute Solly is! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Explain to Mama that when you're doing the pogo, head control is one of the things you're supposed to give up. (I think that was before her time.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good show. I am not sure I would trust 3B with your little girl yet. Keep working on his technique.

    ReplyDelete