Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Facing cancer together

You can put a picture of your face on my chest...or my back...or across my belly...if you support my ride against cancer.

I'll place a picture of someone you know who's been affected by cancer on the jersey I'll wear during my ride if you donate $100 or more. But wait...there's more: you can send a picture and get a jersey of your own if you donate $500 or more.

But you have to hurry, this offer expires on May 31.

Seriously--I have to submit my order on June 1, so all donations and photos must be in my possession by the end of the day May 31.

My logically insane cousin, who's a designer, has generously contributed her skills and is designing a custom jersey for me to wear in my ride. The jersey will be created by a custom bike jersey company using the same dye sublimation technique used to make the jerseys that bike racers wear.

So, the picture you place on my chest--or on yours, if you donate $500 or more--will be there for all to see for years to come.

I've never felt that I'm riding alone--I carry with me the memories of all my family and friends affected by and sometimes lost to cancer. I'd like to be able to show all of you to my fellow riders as well.

Please join me on my ride, or send a friend or loved one along with me--donate today.

(If you have already donated $100 or more, I'll contact you directly to get a photo.)


I'm working to make cancer history. Will you help me?

Subscribe to the Bradstein feed--Vorsprung durch Technik!

No comments:

Post a Comment