Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm going to be on TV! I'm (internet) famous!

Update: If you missed the live show, you can view the archive. (My segment starts 6 minutes in.)

If you think I have a face for radio, you're not the only one. Tomorrow, I make my debut on TV--by calling in to a talk show in Portland, Oregon, to talk about preparing for the Pan-Mass Challenge.

Through the magic tubes of the innernets, you can even watch live.

The host is Kevin Aguilar, who found out about me via a childhood friend who posted an update on Facebook. I think this social media thing might just take off after all.

Kevin is planning to make this an ongoing series, with hopes to have me visible at some point in the future, likely via Skype. Clearly he has yet to see a picture of me.

So, now that you've all had to get off that Lost crack cold turkey, tune in to this. Get hooked. I'm your Lost methadone program.


I'm working to make cancer history. Will you help me?

Subscribe to the Bradstein feed--Vorsprung durch Technik!

3 comments:

  1. What time can we not watch you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad...9 p.m. your time. Midnight my time.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to have you on the show!

    ps

    show will be "taped" and available for viewing at "anytime" for those who might miss it via my website and ustream!

    ReplyDelete