Thursday, June 10, 2010

5 of my 15 minutes of fame comes tonight

Tonight you'll have a chance to see me on TV.

This time, thanks to the innernets magic of Skype, you'll actually be able to see my smiling face*, unlike last time. I should be quite a sight, since I will have just gotten done riding my bike trainer.

If you want to ask me questions for the host to ambush me with, tweet them to the host.

He'll also be showing video of my bike commute. If you liked Blair Witch Project, you'll love this video; and if you didn't like BWP, have your blindfold or Dramamine handy.

This is one of your last chances until August to see me with my beard, because I'm sure that you will force me to shave my beard for the first time in 25 years.

Tune in tonight at 9 pm pacific time, 12 midnight eastern time, and...whatever that is if you're in between.

*It might be that only folks who can tune in to the show on cable in Portland, OR, can see me. I won't know until the show airs, so just in case, tune in however you can.

I'm working to make cancer history. Will you help me?

Subscribe to the Bradstein feed--Vorsprung durch Technik!

No comments:

Post a Comment