Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Bradstein Household has moved

Thanks to weeks of hard work on the part of my brilliant cousin and her brilliant brother, I now have a new home with a grown up URL


So, update your bookmarks in case you need to know where to go to borrow a cup of sugar.

Updated: Subscribe to my feed - same feed address as before


If you subscribe via email (you get every post emailed to you), you'll have to go to the new blog at least once to subscribe to the new blog. Look on the right side for the section entitled Subscribe via email, which is just above the I'm a twit! section.

Yes, I'm still a twit, so if you want to keep up with not only the blog but also every random firing of both of my neurons


We're still hanging pictures and settling in to our new digs, and as we do, please let me know how you like it by leaving a comment. And if you don't like it, please let me know by subscribing two people you really dislike to my feed.

As always, thanks for hanging out with us.



Papa Bradstein will ride 200 miles across Massachusetts in two days to help fight cancer. Please support his ride.